Sunday 1 January 2012

My First Blogger Blog!

This is indeed my first Blogger Blog!
It has been a big change switching to Blogger after a certain webhost banned me -_-

So I shall pretend that people reading this havent seen my previous life in the blog!
I am a young student named James, I board at school in eastbourne, and ever since I was 8 i have been classed as a bit of a "Nerd" (which by the way is cool!) thus leading me to go by the name of Nerdimon as I was keen on pokemon, before it was shit!
I try to grasp the concept behind some of the crap the modern world churns out, then I blog it as I simply iz Boredz.
 Just previewing this quick blog i have found something to add to my list of unnecersarry crap! The font my blog gets cranked out with is shocking! No doubt there is proberally a way to change it fore the sake of me i cant find it. But im sure someone could comment and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment